Journey To Sara

Hello Everyone! Welcome to our Blog! I'm Gina & my hubby is Philip. We have 3 bio children and we are thrilled to be in our first adoption journey to Ukraine to find our little Sara. I truly believe this is a call from God and look forward to traveling with HIM on our side. We feel very grateful to be given the honour of adopting a child into our family. It has been simply amazing!! Please enjoy as you join us on our journey to Sara.......

Friday, March 24, 2006

One more day!!!

I can't believe we are finally leaving! I'm so excited and nervous ! Philip is especially nervous! I pray that everything so smoothly and quickly. Your prayers would be so very appreciated. Right now we are praying for, finding our little Sara right away, the process going smoothly and coming home as soon as possible. I've talked to our adoption agency a few times now and apparently our facilitator has already booked our apartment for us. He also confirmed that there would be no more appointments for April. I also asked about the possibility of this Ministry transition causing delays for us while we are there. He seems to think we will not be affected by it. I hope so !!! We are looking forward to finally holding our little one in our arms. At the same time I hate to be leaving the kids behind. I'm really going to miss them. Tonight Philip and I had a bunch of our good friends come by to say goodbye to us. We had a good laugh,good conversation and a glass of wine! Boy did I ever need all three of those things. I didn't realize how stressed out I really was! Thanks so much guys for coming by. I would also like to thank my niece & her boyfriend for coming by and many many thanks to all of those coming Sat. evening! This simply makes the beginning of our travels more memorable.

Well we are about 3/4 packed. We now have to pack the majority of our clothes which I have already laid out to pack. We will be rolling all our clothes as apposed to folding them. This gives you more room to pack things. It really is difficult to pack lightly for this journey but we are almost done. The next time I post we will be in Ukraine. Look out Ukraine here we come! WOOHOO!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home