Journey To Sara

Hello Everyone! Welcome to our Blog! I'm Gina & my hubby is Philip. We have 3 bio children and we are thrilled to be in our first adoption journey to Ukraine to find our little Sara. I truly believe this is a call from God and look forward to traveling with HIM on our side. We feel very grateful to be given the honour of adopting a child into our family. It has been simply amazing!! Please enjoy as you join us on our journey to Sara.......

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

18 More Days!!!!!

Hello All!
Wow! We have just 18 more days till we leave for Ukraine. I'm getting more anxious as each day passes. Some days I feel totally terrified and other days I feel as giddy as a young school girl. All I pray for is that Phil and I get through this in one piece (emotionally). I pray that we find our daughter right away and the process goes smoothly and quickly. This week I have been going crazy trying to wrap things up and do as much preparing as possible. Call me crazy.......but we are going on a mini-vacation to Florida with our kids, Anthony, Marina and Rafael. It will be their March break (1 week) from school. We are all looking forward to this trip. We want to have alot of fun with the kids before we leave for Ukraine. We will be gone for so long. We could be gone from 4 to 6 weeks. We are really going to miss them. I hope they will have a good time with all who are caring for them. I hope they won't be too much trouble. I am so grateful that we will be receiving support and help with the kids from family and friends. You really get to see who really and honestly care about you and your family. Anyways, now I'm getting all sappy on everyone. I've been feeling alot of "sappiness" lately too. This reminds me of when I was pregnant with the kids and I would change and feel different emotions like crazy!
Well we are off to Florida on Friday morning. We will be driving down. We will be back on the 18th or 19th. This will certainly speed the waiting time up!
Today we had the last of our needles. Phil is very happy about it because he can't stand needles. If he can avoid it, he will! We had the 2nd needle in a series of 3 for protection against Hepatitis. The 3rd needle is done in 6 months.
I suppose the next time I post will be after we come back from Florida. Unless I come in contact with a computer down there. Until next time ....PAKUH!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:26 p.m., Blogger Living Life with Sophia said…

    Hi Gina
    Hope you are having fun in Florida. I will come and see you before you leave for Ukraine. You must be soooo excited and nervous
    You both are in my prayers
    Talk to you soon.
    Patricia

     
  • At 11:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is very interesting site...
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home